• Facebook
  • Twitter

The lost acorn


Hello everyone! I'm sure you already know me, my name is Scrat and I appear in the movie "Ice Age". Spain is an awesome country, but I have no time to lose because I need to find my acorn. Please, can you help me?


TASK

The task is to make a week travel diary with power point in which you will have to explain, from Monday to Sunday, the adventure you have lived helping Scrat during this long journey. The power point must contain:

* The autonomous communities through which Scrat passes in its travel. Include one picture of those autonomous communities. Do it in order.

* The provinces through which Scrat passes in its travel. Include one picture of the province it begins and another one of the province it finishes the journey.

* The name of each mountain, river and ocean it passes its travel.

* The answer of the location of its friend Scratte. Include a picture of that place and why you think Scratte is there.


PROCESS

STEP 1: As you can see in the picture I am on the top of Mount Aneto. It is the first time I visit Spain and all I have is this strange map with an S-shaped red line. Has this S-shape something to do with the acorn place?


In this moment I am in the point A, but my acorn is in the point B. I want you to find out the autonomous communities, provinces, mountains, rivers and oceans through which the red line passes.

I recommend you to do one slide for autonomous communities and provinces and other for mountains, rivers and oceans. You must follow the order from point A to point B. These maps can help you:



Finally! Me and my acorn together, I am the happiest squirrel in the world. This wouldn't have been possible without your help, thank you very much guys... I don't need anything else, just me and my acorn.


STEP 2: Okay! It's time to find my best friend Scratte. You did a good job before so I will let you help me again. This is not going to be easy because she loves to joke. She has sent me a riddle in order to guess the climate where she is:


Once we know the climate, we can use the map on top of this text to eliminate places. I remember that she's always talking to me about her friends, the blue finch (twitter bird) and the tizon lizard. It could be an interesting information.


And the last clue she has sent me to guess the place where she is living is a photography. Unfortunately, the photo is broken... Let's try to fix it, come on!



As you have certainly guessed she is in the highest mountain of Spain. I should have imagine the place before, because she loves the views from the top. Now I am really happy, thank you!